You’ll normally associate blazers with winters and will just think of wearing them with a suit. But lately, men’s fashion in India has taken a huge step forward and has become a lot more open to experimenting with following different trends. One of them is wearing a blazer casually with jeans. Wearing jeans with blazers makes your style a lot more chic and urbane.
While the jeans-blazer outfit culture is still growing in India, it is way ahead outside of it. Bloggers, models and celebrities rock it as their go-to look.
Few Reasons Why You Should Wear Jeans With Blazers
1. Blazers make you look sharp
2. You can wear it from mornings to evenings
3. Gives you a lot of outfit options
4. Perfect for semi-formal occasions
Since the jeans-blazer outfit culture is really big outside our country, we thought of bringing to you style inspiration from a really famous international blogger Blake Scott. Blake Scott’s style has been talked about a lot on international fashion portals and we thought it was time we brought it to you as well. This American fashion blogger has a style like none other. Elegant, sharp, dapper and suave are few terms we’d put out for him! Here is where you can follow Blake Scott:
A photo posted by Blake Scott (@blakescott_) on Mar 29, 2016 at 10:28pm PDT
Jeans-Blazer Outfit Lookbook
1. Wear a t-shirt over jeans with blazer and sneakers below to get the casual look bang on.
2. You can also wear the same outfit with formal shoes. It’ll make the outfit wearable on more occasions.
3. Try the Tshirt-jeans look with a double breasted blazer to make it even more formal.
4. A patterned shirt under a casual blazer and sneakers below would make you wear the outfit at semi-formal occasions.
5. If you are looking for a smart casual outfit, this outfit will win it for you.
6. Try on a tie with blazer and jeans to get that seriousness in your outfit. Mellow down the seriousness with sneakers below.
7. Or you can let the seriousness be and wear formal shoes instead of sneakers.